jueves, 3 de septiembre de 2009

¿Perfeccionar inglés en solo un mes?

Holap a todos. Antes que nada mencionaré que trataré de hacer este post en inglés.

Xfa si hay algún error hagánmelo avisar. No se burlen xfa :(

Well.... Before that everything, I started this week with a fukin cold and a lot of works of the university so this cicle will be very difficult. And now, more because I will start working!!! OMG!

OH YEAH!!

OH noooo..

The job is great, I don't mind ( = "no me quejo", supongo q sera así) It's a little far of my home... well... very.. very far, but this isn't the problem. In my CV, I wrote that, the level of my english was intermediate. Really really i left studying a year ago. The only contact with "english" are the movies and series that I watch on TV and cinemas.

THE MUSIC TOo!!!!

Ah!!! I almost forgot I read a lot of documents of Electronic on english .


BUT... It's not enough

I need practice urgently, SOOOOOOOOO I decide watch my favorites movies and series without subtitles!! I think that's the best way to improve this language.

Ahh... damn it I'm suck!!!!!

I hope in one month, I can write or read a thing more extensive than this post... I really hope!!

Ohh!! I have classes in a little moment sooo I left you with a song that is very special for me. I listened 2 days ago and how is a habit to me I don't stop listening it all day.

8 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

"impossible is nothing"
say Nike xD

con fé, betoxico (:

fabi.

Mili-Mili dijo...

Intermediate... ja! just like me! but in my case the problem is that i don't write really well and my grammar suck!... but i speak really well (compare with my writing...)

Practica my estimadooo!! Poco a poco, y yo que tu veria las pelas pero con subtítulo en inglés. Oh sí! so u can see how to write some expressions... i just say.

Abrazote!!

(Naty es la nativa en el ingles... habla con ella!)

Claui. dijo...

olaaaa=)
he stado tan fuul. k toko l blog f vz n cuando. :D
pronto t pasre mi nuevo blog. cdteee suerte

Patty dijo...

I can help u if u want xD
Mar de Copas is the bomb!! mmmm almost the sky and more the song that is there :):):):)
can we read each other :)
Patty :)

LaMabe dijo...

arroz, me da flojera traducirme al español todo eso, pero que chevere q terminara con una cancion en español jeje

kike. dijo...

que ingles tan hasta las webas. .l. !

:D

Betoxico dijo...

@fabi: See muxa pero muxa fe!!
@Mili: Estimada.... see graxias a tu coment he estado viendo pelis con subtitulos en inglés. El domingo hare maraton de pelis para reforzar.
@Claud: OK esperare x tu nuevo blog
@Patty: Thanks to you for the song!
@Laura: Jaaa... Ok en realidad a mi tp me gusto escribirlo en inglés.
@kike: jaja Oee weon!! todavia q me ayudas hasta el coolo... .I.

Anónimo dijo...

Definitivamente necesitas un buen profesor privado de ingles, creo que seria lo más recomendable, ya que con las peliculas y series de television no creo q puedas aprender a expresarte con propiedad. Pareces tener muchisimos errores fosilizados y tiendes a traducir literalmente de español a inglés...........anyway, es lo q humildemente te puedo decir.
Best Regards,
Su